LeviathanStory

Welcome to Leviathan Story;;

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» [Announcement] LeviathanStory is back 7/15/10
Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm by Austin

» Leviathan Ms Might Come Back !@#!#@1
Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm by Austin

» Gran Torino
Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm by kirbyiam

» Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]
Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am by sam1kr

» SUPER CR3W WON
Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am by sam1kr

» Monster Drops #@!#@!#!@
Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm by sam1kr

» THE ROCKER WOOT BEST MOVIE OUT THERE BUT AUSTIN DOESNT WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME :[
Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 pm by sam1kr

» GM Interns.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm by Chris

» Top200 Website VOTE NOW
Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm by Austin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Austin (245)

sam1kr (127)

Noob (116)

Funnymrbunny (77)

kirbyiam (75)

Emily (67)

Devil (61)

Wazabi (34)

Chris (24)

Copy (9)

Share | 

Event Ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Event Ideas!   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Hey guys we want the Leviathans to choose what events we should have give ideas and prizes, if its good enough we'll actually host it!

-Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leviathanms.co.cc
Emily
Training on Maple Island

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Levithians * Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noob

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm

NX slime event. Summon 20-30 NX Slimes in hidden street's/maps. and make player find them! =D

IGN - NOOB 1st TO Lv200 IN LEVIATHAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leviathanms.co.cc/
Devil
Training on Maple Island

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 am

Hmm. I did a Theme Event on my last server where I was GM on. It was
Theme Event : Stand-Up Comedy.
We would be judging on 3 qualities : Joke, Clothes and both. You'd understand that both is the most important Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noob

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:16 am

How about a sexy event? I did this is my other server. The event is called the Sexy Event because players line up and the GM's / chosen Judge's pick 1-5 (depending on how many ppl) and give them either 2-5 levels or warp them to the Physical Fitness test Are and who ever gets to top first wins 1 GM Scroll and 1 rare item.

IGN - NOOB 1st TO Lv200 IN LEVIATHAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.leviathanms.co.cc/
sam1kr
Minion

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:57 pm

oooo i got one hide and seek xD gms put urself in hide mode and give hints to find what map ur on and when a person thinks they foudn the gm he or she says i see u!

or maybe an event where a gm wants to search for a specific item drop/etc/useables anything and 1st person to turn it in gets a prize :]

or another event like last on to survive in a small map with like the strongest monsters or bosses and da last one wins

also gm summon to bosses one for each party and 1st party strong enuff to kill there boss 1st wins xD

prizes should be like zak helms, horntail necklaces, gm scrolls, onyx apples, storm caster gloves, yellow snowshoes, face stompers, violet snowshoes, snails eye, or alotta exp xD cuz these things r the rarest items in thr game probably not even obtainable in gacha.

ill think of new ideas later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sam1kr
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:29 am

i got a new ideas :] i should b a gm mwahahah

this is what u do: gms go put urself in a map that is like really far and big and place urself up on the hardest reachable spot. gm summons monsters anywhere and 1st to touch gm wins. thieves mite put them selves in darksight so then if u guys wanna sabatoge each other attk monsters that hit u all with magic attk xD

this one is kinda stpid and simple but gms put urselvesi n pvp mode and the 1st person to kill u wins Very Happy u can tell who killed u bcuz it says so just if u didnt noe

this other event is kidna complicated but its just a suggestion: everyone in event goes in pvp mode. any1 who hits anyone gets disqualify. gms notifies the players which person to kill. evryone must kill that person in the map. if the target survives for more than 30 sec he wins the event. person who kills a total of 3 targets win.

this one is for ppl that are rich. the gm tells players to find an equip such as tops bottoms bows swrods etc. it does not matter what lvl or stats they r. the gms tells them to scroll it to a certain point with the specific stats the scrolls add such as lvl 1 sword +5 60%s with 1 slot or lvl 1 club with 2 10%s on and 7 slots. number of slots is important as well.person who wins this event wins any 10 gm scrolls of their choice

an extra event! gms tells players to go on a small plat form. gm summons the lvl 200 stone guys or flying books alot there. gm picks a rnadom time witout the players knowing. the person whos been on the platform at the end of the specific time wins. if there r multiple players then the prize is less vaulauble

another one too :] - the gm tells the players to go to cashop. gm will tell the players to find and wear all the specific clothing the gm wants them too. 1st person to wear all the specific clothing wins. the clothing must be for all genders.

well dats all i have for now cuz im too sleepy to add in more xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 am

lol, nice ideas sam i'll see

-Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leviathanms.co.cc
sam1kr
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Quote :
an extra event! gms tells players to go on a small plat form. gm summons the lvl 200 stone guys or flying books alot there. gm picks a rnadom time witout the players knowing. the person whos been on the platform at the end of the specific time wins. if there r multiple players then the prize is less vaulauble

for dis event no1 can use buffs or anything but u can do spells.

i thought of another one too. kinda maybe relate to others but it soudns pretty good. the map has got to be pretty long and flat or any terrain as long as no portals da make u go farther into the same map. like the stations in orbis. gms summon multiple monsters very very strong like the books and the golems. gms put them selves very far away from players. players cannot to any buffs or power ups. they cannot use pots either and no healing. if u hafta edit the map to do that then plz do so. the gms hafta see who gets the closest to the gm if they die or not. ppl cannot revive. if someone dies the closest to gm wins if everyone else dies before him/her. if the person made it surviving through all of dat and touch the gm and is still alive, then the person gets a double prize Razz

well... thats all i can think of... thats a bit too little. ill post up some more ideas if the pop into my head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeviathanStory :: LeviathanMS :: LeviathanMS Announcments-
Jump to: