LeviathanStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeviathanStory

Welcome to Leviathan Story;;

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» [Announcement] LeviathanStory is back 7/15/10
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm by Austin

» Leviathan Ms Might Come Back !@#!#@1
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm by Austin

» Gran Torino
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm by kirbyiam

» Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am by sam1kr

» SUPER CR3W WON
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am by sam1kr

» Monster Drops #@!#@!#!@
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm by sam1kr

» THE ROCKER WOOT BEST MOVIE OUT THERE BUT AUSTIN DOESNT WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME :[
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 pm by sam1kr

» GM Interns.
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm by Chris

» Top200 Website VOTE NOW
College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm by Austin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Austin (245)
College Official Green Band Trailer I_vote_lcapCollege Official Green Band Trailer 1216362062College Official Green Band Trailer I_vote_rcap 
sam1kr (127)
College Official Green Band Trailer I_vote_lcapCollege Official Green Band Trailer 1216362062College Official Green Band Trailer I_vote_rcap 
Noob (116)
Funnymrbunny (77)
kirbyiam (75)
Emily (67)
Devil (61)
Wazabi (34)
Chris (24)
Copy (9)

College Official Green Band Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-11

College Official Green Band Trailer Empty
PostSubject: College Official Green Band Trailer   College Official Green Band Trailer EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 pm

A new outrageous comedy, COLLEGE is the story of three high school seniors (Drake Bell, Andrew Caldwell and Kevin Covais) who visit a local college campus as prospective freshman anticipating the best weekend of their lives. Once there, the rowdiest fraternity on campus (featuring Nick Zano, Gary Owen and Zach Cregger) decides to recruit the boys as pledges, subjecting them to endless humiliations, in return for granting them access to the no-holds-barred college party scene. But once the boys catch the eye of some of the older sorority girls (Haley Bennett, Camille Mana and Natalie Walker), the threatened Frat-boys increase the pre-frosh humiliation and blackmail them by threatening to expose their age. The boys decide to fight back, retaliating with a major revenge scheme that lands them on top. What began as the weekend-from-hell turns into the BEST. WEEKEND. EVER. This film is Rated R for pervasive crude and sexual content, nudity, language, drug and alcohol abuse.

-comment here u must be mature here :] Very Happy
Back to top Go down

College Official Green Band Trailer
Page 1 of 1