LeviathanStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeviathanStory

Welcome to Leviathan Story;;

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» [Announcement] LeviathanStory is back 7/15/10
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm by Austin

» Leviathan Ms Might Come Back !@#!#@1
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm by Austin

» Gran Torino
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm by kirbyiam

» Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]
LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am by sam1kr

» SUPER CR3W WON
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am by sam1kr

» Monster Drops #@!#@!#!@
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm by sam1kr

» THE ROCKER WOOT BEST MOVIE OUT THERE BUT AUSTIN DOESNT WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME :[
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 pm by sam1kr

» GM Interns.
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm by Chris

» Top200 Website VOTE NOW
LeviathanStory PQ EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm by Austin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Austin (245)
LeviathanStory PQ I_vote_lcapLeviathanStory PQ 1216362062LeviathanStory PQ I_vote_rcap 
sam1kr (127)
LeviathanStory PQ I_vote_lcapLeviathanStory PQ 1216362062LeviathanStory PQ I_vote_rcap 
Noob (116)
Funnymrbunny (77)
kirbyiam (75)
Emily (67)
Devil (61)
Wazabi (34)
Chris (24)
Copy (9)

LeviathanStory PQ

Go down 
+4
Chris
sam1kr
Devil
Austin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-11

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 am

Well, guys LeviathanStory Dev Team[Mainly Me] is creating a Party Quest just for LeviathanMS well we are in the planning process so we can't set a release date yet but here's some info.
Quote :

Pre-Requisite Stage : Talk to the LePQ NPC with a party of 4 or more.(Level Limit has not been decided yet but possibly 60-200?)
-Complete

Stage 1 : Get to the next map with 3 of Item 'X' while trying to stay alive from Monster 'Y'.[Pots are disabled]
[Gain Exp/Award]

Stage 2 : An NPC will give you an item, you must take it across to NPC 'B' but only a certain job can talk to NPC 'A'/'B' to receive the items, this will continue two times. For example. Archer talks to NPC 'A" receives item from NPC 'A' talks to NPC 'B' gets item from NPC 'B' but if the character is not an archer then they will send them error saying , "This is not the correct sequence".
[Gain Exp/Award]

Stage 3 : Go through various Warpers to find the right order so that you get to the next stage, this stage may get a little annoying
[Gain Exp/Award]

Stage 4 : Multiple [modded]flying monster will be spread across a large map range and you must kill them all/collect the passes move on to the next map.
[Gain Exp/Award]

Stage 5 : There are four rooms the whole party will be warped to room 'A' everybody in the party must talk to the NPC, if you are an Archer you will be warped to room 'B', if you are a Mage room 'C', warrior room 'D', and Thief room 'E'. You will fight your respective clones [more than one person can be in the room but they MUST be the same job. The clones are modded.
[Gain Exp/Adward]

Final Stage : Defeat one of the Titans
[Gain Exp/Award]
Percantage Complete: 59%

Some pictures, not going to upload all.
LeviathanStory PQ PQ1

If its green it is closer to being complete when it is all green the stage is complete
If it is red it is closer to being incomplete
The coloring system actually means working on it not just planning it.
Stage 1 is done && stage 2 is 99% done !! // Big thanks to RMZero of RageZone HELPED ALOT!

Prizes!
Code:

Every time you finish the PQ each member will receive one Party Quest Token An Award?[Not sure what the item will be]
The awards [b]can[/b] be:
[b]White Scrolls, lvl70  Items, Scrolls, Fame, Mesos, Experience, MORE Party Quest Tokens etc..[/b]
It will give the item on chance like KPQ.
With 'X' amount of Party Quest tokens you can receive BossHunter Armor.
So, its like purchasing it with Party Quest Tokens.
Everything will be in detail later, this is just a quick update,

All post content on http://Leviathanms.5forum.biz and http://leviathanforums.co.cc is under copyright if said post content shall be seen elsewhere said poster shall be met with equal justification

Last edited by Austin on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leviathanms.co.cc
Devil
Training on Maple Island
Devil

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-07-14

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:20 am

Cool! But don't do GM scrolls as award. Then this quest would be the main thing people would do over and over trying to get GM scrolls. No fun, noone else would train on other places.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-07-13

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 am

cool. but yeah gm scrolls seem a little too much... just have like a certain chance to get one cuz its so rare like in kerning pq u can get overal dex and stuff
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:32 am

omg noooooooo i durnt like stage two or 3 :[ but 4th stage should be like a big big map and there like a flying monster around and we hafta kill it and its like a mini boss too.4th stage should be like errrr kill 3 extra bosses dat u need to kill before u kill the main boss in fianl stage
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Yeah Its going to be chance. Oooh thats a good idea Sam, like theres 30 super fly eyes and if you have to get like 20 Item 'X's from them.
Back to top Go down
Devil
Training on Maple Island
Devil

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Super monsters are VERY hard to kill. Ex; I summoned in another server a Super JR Necki. I and even a sniper that reborned tremendous times couldn't kill it; No wait, we couldn't HIT it. You could do something like Bob the snail.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 pm

No not Super fly eyes.Super Fly Eyes. Editted Fly Eyes VIA XML WZ Editting
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

yea make them have like 200kk hp or something :]
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-02

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Cool idea. nd i agree with devil about the gm scrolls.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 pm

omg whos chris
Back to top Go down
Devil
Training on Maple Island
Devil

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:49 am

Chris could be new?
@Austin; Oh, trough that. But that would effect all fly-eyes. Not that allot of people train on them...
Back to top Go down
Funnymrbunny
Level Up!
Funnymrbunny

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-02

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:41 am

You should make the level limit higher, or else you'll have leechers trying to get exp while all the high levels are working hard so instead of 60 to 200, you could try 100-200 or maybe even higher. Oh btw, I started yesterday, i'm AndyMcCandy, level 70 something Hermit.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am

i wouldnt care if i had leechers in my party everythings gonna be a piece of cake Surprised
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Sam, its not all about strength and stuff. The warp NPCs are going to be a pain (:
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:34 pm

-o- ok
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 pm

hey i think for a big map and stuff instead of the flyeyes u should put like those annyiong white rogs dat fly and teleport XD they the most annoying monsters in the history of games
Back to top Go down
Emily
Training on Maple Island
Emily

Number of posts : 67

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

PQQQ?

>Sad

Stupid quest shut down our internats for a bit, so, i just got it back. SO

I R

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACL
Back to top Go down
Wazabi
Noob

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-12

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:17 pm

nice wb emily
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Yay! EMMILYYY!
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

Number of posts : 75

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 am

lol well stage 5 should be like 4 different monsters in 4 different poratls like pixie pap, alishar, king slime, mushmom, and last like 2 geighst barlogs. So u can make the second to last stage just finishing off boss's.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 am

no no no we have the 3rd job masters fight us we each go individual and fight them and they should be editted more powerful or something like that based on ur lvl
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:27 am

Stage 2, has been editted,
Stage 4,5 has been planned.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 am

oh and maybe we should have like ummm like the stages depend on ur party members like u need a thief or any magician and like a warrior and bowman to do specific things that othr jobs cant do.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Read about stage 5 sam, and for stage 2 u need that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LeviathanStory PQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeviathanStory PQ   LeviathanStory PQ Empty

Back to top Go down

LeviathanStory PQ
Page 1 of 1