LeviathanStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeviathanStory

Welcome to Leviathan Story;;

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» [Announcement] LeviathanStory is back 7/15/10
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm by Austin

» Leviathan Ms Might Come Back !@#!#@1
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm by Austin

» Gran Torino
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 pm by kirbyiam

» Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am by sam1kr

» SUPER CR3W WON
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am by sam1kr

» Monster Drops #@!#@!#!@
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm by sam1kr

» THE ROCKER WOOT BEST MOVIE OUT THERE BUT AUSTIN DOESNT WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME :[
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 pm by sam1kr

» GM Interns.
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 pm by Chris

» Top200 Website VOTE NOW
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 pm by Austin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Austin (245)
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_lcapWould you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] 1216362062Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_rcap 
sam1kr (127)
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_lcapWould you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] 1216362062Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_rcap 
Noob (116)
Funnymrbunny (77)
kirbyiam (75)
Emily (67)
Devil (61)
Wazabi (34)
Chris (24)
Copy (9)

Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]

Go down 
+2
Funnymrbunny
Austin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you play?
Yes
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_lcap100%Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_lcap0%Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] Empty
PostSubject: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:23 am

Hey guys ! Its me austin ! Really it is lol, if I recreated LeMS would you play it? There would be less lag and MUCH more server capacity if I did reopen so answer in the poll ! :D

Date:7-10-09

OLD NEWS wrote:
As of 9:47 PST 8.21.08 LeviathanStory is on temporary lockdown.
Quote :

I'm really sorry I will continue developing the server offline so things don't get behind. But until then the server will be down for a few days maybe it will open tomorrow. The reason for this is the e-mail I received from the Nexon Rep. seems more real. I email-ed their lawyer Rep. and I am now waiting for a response. The forums will stay active and I will keep updates for the server and the web is still up. If you still want to hang out with some people from leviathanstory during the temporary downtime try out Drift City ! With us, hehe I'm downloading now I'll post some information how to play with us later !
I'm really sorry and a bit sad of the temporary closure..

Quote :
Hey guys its Austin, this time its for reali think a couple people have gotten this email,
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=455116
So have I.

Some people say its fake some say its real. Some called in to confirm and some have confirmed it real some fake...

For more information go here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=455744
Read through the whole topic.

I'm in a little bundle right now and I'm not going to take down the server yet. Here's the catch the email was directed at my old private server. DemonikMS, but I don't know if its universal for this server because its same IP.. I'll update this accordingly.

Last edited by Austin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leviathanms.co.cc
Funnymrbunny
Level Up!
Funnymrbunny

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 am

Thats why we need a TOS, its like a magic seal to ward off Nexon scum

Terms of Service

IF YOU ARE FROM NEXON YOU LEAVE NOW, JUMP IN A DITCH AND NEVER VISIT THIS WEBSITE AGAIN.
while your at it gimee a million dollars
AND IF YOU DON'T WE SHALL PUNISH YOU TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW(a fine of $10)

[AGREE]

Tada! problem solved... hopefully
Back to top Go down
Funnymrbunny
Level Up!
Funnymrbunny

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:28 am

Okay serious comment time:
If ur email is the same email, "We hereby put you on notice, that if you continue to take actions that violate our rights..." Then even if they don't know about LeviathanMS, if they find out, they won't give you a warning before landing the hammer. I dunno, i really don't want to stop playing Leviathan, but i can't be so selfish as to let you get mixed up with Nexon. So just shut it down, if you think its too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Updated Important.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 pm

PS:Chatroom back up
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:53 am

whut
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: you get reply yet?   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 pm

you get reply yet?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Its supposedly real.
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

PostSubject: fdsafds   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:48 pm

hey um.. i no a way u can change ur ip so they cant find you

and i have been reading on other forums that they recived the same message, but there server is still up so im not sure if there dumb or just dont care ?
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

PostSubject: fdsafdsa   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:50 pm

well while the server is down are u still coding ?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 am

Guys ! There's hope if you know Sparks from RZ or Evo-Networks he's a great guy and helping me get to the bottom of this ! So stay tuned !!
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm

-o- dis aint no tv show
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 pm

What are you talking about sam.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:24 pm

idk u just said stay tuned. w.e idc
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:13 am

when is it gonna open. i hate going on everytime to check if its online or not
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

PostSubject: fdsafdsafdsa   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm

on my sisters pirvate server i told her to ask gms about the letter u recieved and they said just ignore it casue tons of other people ingnored it so its gonna be kinda hard to sue like 100 private servers :/.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:21 pm

It wont be hard they just send out fine letters.
Back to top Go down
sam1kr
Minion
sam1kr

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 pm

wtheaven is does dat supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 pm

It means that they don't need to sue.
Step One. Send out emails warning people.
(56% of servers close down)
Step Two. Send out confirmation emails, confirming they are real
(64% Down)
Step Three. Send out 'Fines' making people pay
(78% Down)
Step Four. Target big Servers
(83 % Down[Through Fear])
Step Five. fin
Back to top Go down
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

PostSubject: fdsafdsa   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:06 pm

ho dam u got da all planned out huh ?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:43 pm

lol, don't worry we are progressing to the bottom of this positively
Back to top Go down
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 pm

ask them to sue me since I ripped the images from the maple story site to make the sigs. ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.leviathanms.co.cc/
kirbyiam
Level Up!
kirbyiam

PostSubject: OdinMs   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:17 pm

I found this post one there website today its kinda sad i actually thought they weren't gonna get sued :/

OdinMS

Last update: July 22nd 2008

As you probably noticed the OdinMS blog has been down since July 21st 2008. The reason for this is that all our computers, including servers, have been confiscated by the public prosecutor's office of Saarbrücken.

Please understand that on our lawyers' advice we can't go into too much detail here. We will try to keep you informed about the proceedings as much as possible.

Since the lawsuits ahead of us will cause us a lot of financial trouble we decided to accept donations. Please note that like always you won't get any compensation for your donations. They will be used to cover the expenses of traveling, consultations with lawyers and similar. They won't be used to pay any fines or the like.

So sad :[
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Thats old Kirby knew about that along time ago lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]   Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you play LeviathanStory if it came back?! -From Austin [ The Real One ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next